Entrepreneurial Thought and Action - Babson is globally recognized for our one-of-a-kind Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® (ET&A) methodology that teaches undergraduates, graduates, and executives to balance action, experimentation, and creativity with a deep understanding of business fundamentals and rigorous analysis as the ideal approach to creating economic and social value.
- Audience: All students, specific programs for freshman, sophomores, and seniors
- Types of Programs:
- Staff and faculty one day retreat – 2x a year, half day retreat 9am-2pm
- When: Academic Year – both Fall and Spring Semesters
- Approximate Number of Participants: 5-25 students in the reflection & retreats
- Reflection Specific: Service Reflections occur once a week, while service trip reflections are conducted once each day throughout trip.
Funding & Operations
The Office of Faith and Service works to support this model through various reflection opportunities and encouraging space for reflection for all students as they become Entrepreneurial Leaders. Funding also provided by departments.
- External Support: None
- Operations: $200 per Reflection program, $3,000 for Retreats